These 20 fun STEM projects will keep the school holiday fun and educational!
Just because your kiddos have five days off from school doesn’t mean they can’t learn anything. I always try to plan educational activities during school breaks for my six year old. Luckily, he likes to learn and have fun so we can do some pretty cool projects together.
I recently decided to scope out the internet for STEM projects he and I can do together when he’s on Spring Break. This is a fun time, because the weather will be warmer and we can get outside and experiment.
Below, I have listed 20 of the best projects I found to keep your kids and their brains busy during Spring Break!
20 Fun STEM Projects for Spring Break
1. Science Experiment With Oobleck from ABC Creative Learning
2. Eggheads With Cress Hair from Nurture Store
3. Easy Kids Crafts Insect Identification Chart from Mod Podge Rocks
4. Kids Kitchen Water Xylophone Science Experiment from Sugar Spice and Glitter
5. Science Experiment from I Can Teach My Child
6. Springtime Science With Seeds from Rainbows within Reach
7. Edible Rock Cycle For Kids from Lemon Lime Adventures
8. Free Color Sorting Mats With Spinners from Life Over C’s
9. Paper Helicopter DIY Stem from Red Ted Art
10. Skittle Science Exploring Water Stratification from Parenting Chaos
11. Preschool Stem With Blocks from Preschool Powol Packets
12. Poppins book Nook 3 Billy Goats Gruff from ABC Creative Learning
13. No Vinegar Volcano Science Experiment from Preschool Powol Packets
14. Fireworks In A Jar from I Can Teach My Child
15. Flower Dissection Science from Schooling a Monkey
16. Magic Milk from Lemon Lime Adventures
17. Science Play STEM Activity from Crafting is my Life
18. Make Straw Rockets from Simple Play Ideas
19. Block Play Ideas And Construction from Nurture Store
20. Umbrella Counting And Sorting For Kids from Artsy Craftsy Mom